As we head into the last few months of 2019, it’s easy to get caught up in our increasingly busy schedules and much more difficult to proactively set ourselves up for success in the new year. However by dedicating an hour or two in November for a webinar or networking event, you can pick up great strategies and gain new perspectives to help you prioritize your 2020 goals.
Get started by attending one (or both) of these two great events aimed at arming you with the know-how to take your candidate experience to the next level:
November 19th at 11.00 AM PT / 2.00 PM ET
ConveyIQ, Glassdoor, and SmartRecruiters invite you to "Candidate Experience: What's Working, What's Not and What's Next" on November 19th, where our panel of talent acquisition leaders will share how they are addressing Candidate Experience at their companies.
We have assembled an awesome panel of speakers to share what's really working at their company, what metrics they are tracking to measure success and what the future of Candidate Experience looks like.
Moderated by Craig Fisher, you will hear from:
- Vanessa Huber - Talent Acquisition Advisor, SMART Technologies
- Kelsey Gibson - Manager, Talent Acquisition & Immigration, SMART Technologies
- Fabienne Walsh - Global Assessment Leader, Intuit
- Sarah Wilson - Head of People, SmartRecruiters
Candidate Experience Breakfast: November 14th 8:30-10:30am ET
Candidate Experience is one of the biggest differentiators for companies looking to attract, hire and retain the best talent. Join us at Hired NYC HQ for our morning panel discussion on how companies are guiding candidates throughout the recruiting process and how they measure an effective candidate journey.
You will hear from:
- Ed Frankel, Senior Vice President, Director of Talent Acquisition, Omnicom
- Ann Ericsson, Head of Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition, Skanska
- and More