Social Talent is an Irish company that provides online and social media training for the recruitment and staffing industry.
Jonathan Campbell, Founder & CEO, put together an informative video that highlights essential practices each recruiter should be doing on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
The video covers 5 tips for each social media platform:
- Learn how to search!
- Align your company page with your EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- Encourage “on-brand” employee profiles
- Use Groups but think about member needs before your own
- Integrate “Apply with LinkedIn” on you Careers site
- Join the conversation
- Think about the Follower first
- Use hashtags (events/jobs)
- Quickest return: search on Followerwonk.com
- Think of Twitter as e-mail (but better)
- Not just for grads, teens, retail, and customer service!
- Promote your values & foster your culture; don’t post jobs!
- Understand EdgeRank
- Use it as a platform, not just a website!
- Encourage open conversation about the hiring process
We hope you find these solutions helpful!