Today, the opportunity in front of recruiters is greater than ever before. Armed with the necessary tools and insight, recruiters can refine their process, eliminate inefficiencies, mitigate biases, and engage with top talent at the optimal time. However, without an understanding of the new rules and ideals for business and HR, talent teams will be ill-equipped to discover, engage and retain the 21st century workforce. To understand today’s competitive hiring landscape, Entelo’s 2020 Recruiting Trends Report examines the slight, but pivotal changes in the world of talent acquisition.
We analyzed data from thousands of recruiters to develop a set of recruiting benchmarks to help you assess your own company’s hiring performance.
Read the 2020 Recruiting Trends Report to learn:
- Where the future of talent acquisition tech is heading
- Insights around how talent acquisition teams are investing their time and budget
- How new recruiting automation technologies are shaping the way recruiters engage with today's candidates
- The characteristics of early AI adopters, talent teams with successful candidate engagement and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Year-over-year changes from previous editions
- Plus insights from industry leaders