I’m very excited to announce something our teams have been working tirelessly on since the beginning of 2018. Today, we launched our latest product, Entelo Insights, making sourcing a faster and more data-driven process by displaying all the information available about a candidate in one place. These data rich profiles make it simple for recruiters to quickly discover candidates, predict their fit and strategize how to turn them into hires. With half a dozen patents in recruiting analytics and AI, and a rich dataset of over 450 million candidates, Entelo is uniquely positioned to bring this revolutionary new product to the market.
According to our data, we know that men on average list 16 percent more skills in their resumes than women with similar experience and roles; meaning recruiters using simple keyword searches may miss out on eligible hires who are more humble in representing themselves. Entelo Insights is designed to deliver a complete picture of each candidate, boosting opportunities for employers to access full candidate pools and match the right talent with the right role, removing the unconscious bias.
Developed with extensive feedback from customers, Entelo Insights delivers a wide variety of candidate-specific insights intuitively summarized in an intelligent candidate profile. To ensure recruiters are getting a comprehensive picture of candidates, we’ve partnered with CrunchBase, Comparably and Paysa, to share actionable information about an individual’s current employer, including recent news, overall employee satisfaction and compensation ranges. This is in addition to current offerings within Entelo like how likely the candidate is to change jobs, diversity indicators and search match. The complete list of Candidate Insights includes:
- Search Match: shows how well each candidate aligns with a given set of search criteria, based on dozens of predictive variables, such as skill relevancy.
- Company Fit: estimates fit with an organization, based on dozens of variables, including industry and past employers.
- Career Progression: maps a candidate’s career timeline, promotion rates and growth projections.
- Company Insights: displays the candidate’s past and current employers, and reveals pertinent information like company culture score, salary range and company financials.
- Candidate Highlights: showcases insights into a candidates’ key achievements, strengths and credentials.
- Diversity Candidates: highlights individuals from underrepresented groups based on gender, ethnicity and veteran status, directly from within Entelo’s broader Search platform.
- More Likely to Move: analyzes dozens of predictive variables to surface those who are more receptive to new opportunities. More Likely To Move™ candidates are twice as likely to move to a new job within the next 90 days.
- Talent Pool Insights: delivers interactive and up-to-date insights reveal the pools with the most skilled candidates for open positions.
Learn more about the inspiration behind Candidate Insights in the latest Hiring on All Cylinders Podcast. We discuss the "sourcing coma" and how Candidate Insights is alleviating the pain it causes with Raul Lopez, Recruiting Manager at Weebly.
Once a candidate is identified, we want to set recruiters up for success. Entelo Outreach Insights ensures that the emails recruiters are sending are optimized to garner responses. Using data-backed learnings, Outreach Insights provides actionable recommendations that help recruiting teams optimize their messaging and time sent for the highest engagement possible.
With so much candidate data out there, recruiters could spend lifetimes combing through it all. Entelo Insights analyzes millions of data points to instantly share helpful, candidate-specific insights to optimize a recruiter’s outreach strategy and increase their candidate engagement by 30% when compared to cold outreach via traditional media.
As you examine what it takes to deliver a cutting-edge recruiting strategy, consider learning more about Entelo Insights and where this plays in to your overall recruiting automation strategy.