Entelo is excited to sponsor the next Talent Board Candidate Experience Half-Day Workshop in San Francisco this Thursday, February 27th from 1-4pm.
HR and Recruiting professionals join us for a candidate experience workshop, with networking beginning at 12:30 pm. The workshop will feature a keynote presentation from CandE Award winner Sequoia Equities, group discussions and more. We look forward to having you attend!
This half-day Talent Board workshop will also include:
- A keynote presentation by a transformative recruiting leader from Sequoia Equities
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers
- This workshop will be approved for 3 educational credits for SHRM and HRCI (HR general credit)
Each workshop also includes rotating interactive peer discussions that covers candidate experience and its impact on topics like:
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment Marketing
- Career Site Development
- Application Process
- Screening and Interviewing
- Internal Mobility
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Referrals
- Social Recruiting
- Targeted Sourcing
- Technology Adoption
- And others!
Seating is limited and registration is free for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so Register today!